What do you think is the best weapon in heavy section? Some people lile to use spam guns, some like rocket launchers, some like old weapons. Write your comment below!
Note that this one refers to the classic editor.
In VisualEditor, click on the image icon, then upload or find an image. If you want to find an image, select the desired image.
Has to be in pc?
And how do u make a new article (just in case)
Thx btw :)
In mobile, you can do it, but the source needs to be:
- [[File:Example.png|thumb]] for a raw image.
- [[File:Example.png|thumb|left]] for an image strictly placed on the left.
- [[File:Example.png|thumb|center]] for an image strictly placed on the center.
- [[File:Example.png|thumb|right]] for an image strictly placed on the right.
- [[File:Example.png|thumb|300x300px]] for an image with specific dimensions.
- [[File:Example.png|thumb|This weapon isn't in this image.]] for an image with a caption.
- [[File:Example.png|thumb|link=Weapons]] for an image that links into a page.
- [[File:Example.png|thumb|link=]] for an image without a link to its full info.
It is impossible to add an article in mobile. However, you need to click "VIEW FULL SITE" on the bottom of the global footer, it will take you to the desktop site in mobile. Click the "ADD" button on the wiki's page header, then title it whatever you like and start rendering an article.
Hope this helped!
Also, sorry if these links are broken.
My file is a screenshot so i put like "screenshot_exampleexample.png"?
No. Any file needs the [[File: prefix and the |thumb]] suffix.
If you still can't do it, I'll fix it for you, since I'm always active in this wiki.
Hey it was succesful so thanks :)
You're welcome, but it is recommended to read my notes on your wall to prevent formatting mistakes.
What do you think?