Hello, guys. JustLeafy here and today, I want to make a huge list of improvements needed in order to fix PG3D.
Weapons and items:
- Nerf everything so that they have lower damage (I'm doing this because of the removal of golden armor and up).
- The underpowered weapons that are already nerfed may not need a nerf.
- Instead of introducing reskinned and renamed weapons with slightly better specs, introduce original weapons, don't transform conceptions into the closest reskin to a weapon (just like the Last Hope) and make the reskinned weapons become upgrades of their original version.
- Revert the combat system, or at least make all weapon upgrades cost a small amount of coins, and the top combat level upgrade a small amount of gems. The top combat level upgrade can also be the reskinned version of the weapon.
- Make almost all weapons coins, and 4 to 7 weapons in each category, which should be the best weapons, cost gems.
- Move 2 to 3 top tier weapons either into the Lucky Chest or in the Event Chest.
- Decrease the prices of weapons.
- Introduce removed weapons in the event chests again.
- Nerf the wear (Demolition Mask & Berserk Boots) so that there are less bunny-hoppers with their Champion Solar Cannon.
- Remove golden armor and up.
- Introduce more sets of armor.
- Make all skins 5 coins permanently.
- Make the top 3 to 5 best gadgets in each category cost gems.
- Nerf the Guardian so that it has a longer cooldown and less damage.
- Remove the Resurrection.
- Remove the pets as a whole, and refund the players all the money spent for training them.
Maps and servers:
- Bring back maps that were removed just because of their "unpopularity".
- Enable server customization, such as player count, amount of time (rewards vary by time) and nobody should be required to fill in a password.
Currencies in general:
- Enable more methods on earning gems, keys and medals.
- Make VIPs 1 day or more.
- If prices aren't going to decrease, max rewards should be 4-5 coins, but the same amount of EXP.
- If there won't be more methods on earning keys and medals, make it so that max reward is 4-5 keys and medals & first match rewards apply to keys and medals, but not VIPs.
That's all I can think of, for now.