|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This article may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
The _0xBadc0de# was a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update of Pixel Gun 3D. It could be obtained by completing the last campaign mission (???) in Crossed Worlds, but was recently removed from multiplayer in the 16.5.0 update.
It seems similar to the Alien Gun, except having a longer barrel and being entirely black with a yellow frame. The barrel has three light blue rings on it. When it fires, it creates a small green orb that will eventually explode and create small area damage. Upon a hit, there is a sound like breaking glass and random green numbers burst out from it as it explodes on a surface, vanishing a moment later.
It consists of low efficiency, a good fire rate, good capacity and acceptable mobility. This weapon, however, does not have the purpose to kill, rather it is a weapon mainly useful for rocket jumping, with its ammunition being harmless when rocket jumping. And thanks to that it's the main purpose is for moving around and getting around quickly around the map.
- Due to the fact as this is a way to escape, take full advantage of that ability and rocket jump to a safe area.
- It will inflict no self-damage upon rocket jumping render it useful for escape.
- When fighting in Arena, if a large group of monsters is trying to follow you for infection, use this weapon to rocket jump so you can get out of the situation, then deploy a tool (e.g. Turret) so that they can attack the tool instead, then finish them off with an alternative weapon.
- DO NOT EVER TRY TO KILL A STRONG ENEMY WITH THIS WEAPON! This will certainly result in a death, especially if you aren't ready for the attack.
- No counters as this weapon cannot be used in multiplayer.
Due to the low efficiency and close-medium range, it is recommended to have a Sniper to keep you safe from long range duels. An efficient Primary weapon, that can be used in all ranges (e.g. Hellraiser) is recommended as well.
- It is an area damage weapon that nevertheless gets a damage bonus from headshots.
- In Android, this used to have 75 capacity. This was nerfed to iOS' amount, 12 capacity in the 10.1.0 update.
- This and the Old Revolver are the only default or campaign-obtainable weapons that aren't used in Deadly Games.
- In Campaign, this is the only weapon obtainable in Crossed Worlds.
- Its name seems to resemble a broken code that can be found, rarely.
- This gun is the inverted color representation of one of the alien guns in the Space Station, World 3 map in campaign.
- In the Campaign level Space Station, an alien is using a weapon with a high similarity to this.
- This is the only default weapon that can be used in multiplayer
- In the map Area 52 Labs you can see this gun on the wall but with a texture that looks a lot more similar to the Alien Gun.
- Before you beat ???, you can see this weapon on the moon, advertising it as a reward for beating ???.
- In the 11.2.2 update, the weapon's sound was changed.
- This is the first weapon that had lower case letters in its name in the armory ever. All other weapons' names were completely capitalized.
- Also, this is the only weapon that has numbers in its name (_0xBadc0de#), if you exclude the upgrade names (Up1 and Up2).
- This is the only weapon that has an underscore ( _ ) and a hashtag ( # ) on its name in the armory.
- However, in the 11.3.0 update, all of the weapons' names are no longer completely capitalized.
- This weapon gives the basic ability to rocket jump, but it also inflicts no self-damage while doing so, similar to the Rocket Jumper (a Primary Weapon for the Soldier) from Valve's Team Fortress 2.
- Oddly, when killing an enemy, the killed target will dissolve into a green cloud, instead of crumble to ashes, like most heavy weapons did.
- When you defeat the Evil Bug, the 0xbadc0de can be found as a pick-up.
- This weapon is used by many to rocket jump and quickly 3 category spam
- For unknown reasons, this weapon was removed from multiplayer in the 16.5.0 update