|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The 3x3 Brawl, also known as "Brawl 3x3" or simply "Brawl", is a multiplayer mode introduced in the 12.2.0 update.
How to Play
Similarly like Team Fight, 2 teams of 3 players have to fight. However, like in Duel, you have to wait until all 6 players show up in the server. Once all 6 players show up, you will be able to begin battling, along with 2 allies, against 3 other players. Each match lasts 2 minutes.
- This mode is a direct reference to Brawl Stars, a game by Supercell. It shares the same name ("brawl"), and Brawl Stars is known for having 3v3 game modes.
- This mode is mostly a hybrid of Duel and Team Fight.
- When selected, the text turns into "#Duel 3x3".
- However, a few days later after the release of the 12.2.0 update, this has been fixed.
- The game mode description says that you can win crates in this mode. However, the chance for getting chests are extremely low so it is recommended, when farming crates, to avoid this mode.
- The 2x daily reward multiplier that you receive when winning the first match in other modes does not currently apply to Brawl Mode.
- In the 12.5.0 update, this mode was removed and replaced by Team Strike.