This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see AK Mini (PGW).
|| This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!
The AK Mini is a Primary weapon released in the 8.0.0 update. It appears in Survival, Campaign, and Deadly Games. It is dropped by the Chainsaw Doctor.
It appears to be a miniature AK-48. It looks just like the AK-48, but the stock is missing and the wood furniture is darker. Also, the barrel of the gun is shorter than that of the AK-48.
It has low damage, high rate of fire, decent capacity, and average weight.
- Use the AK Mini when you are in spaces that are tight or compact. The low damage of the weapon results in the need to fire from the back or side, or to actively flank the enemy while you're firing it.
- This can be used as a last effort to finish off weakened enemies
- This gun alone can't mostly kill enemies. You need to combine it with a stronger weapon so you can finish off your target.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Due to its low damage output. It is easy to notice where is the user is, by looking at the damage indicator's arrows.
- Kill off its users with a high damage weapon such as the Army Rifle.
If you are using the AK Mini, then try to have one or two weapons that are long ranged equipped, so you can pick enemies off from afar, then switch to the AK Mini if they draw near
- It is the replacement weapon for the AK-48 since it went in the Armory.
- It is very similar to the Army Rifle in terms of statistics, but the Army Rifle is preferred by most players because it has higher capacity and a scope.
- It has a fast rate of fire and can kill quickly as the Uzi-Uzi.
- This weapon has been added to replace the AK-48, that became a multiplayer weapon.
- In some game modes/minigames, the AK Mini (PG3D) can be occasionally found as a pick-up. In fact, the only multiplayer game mode to have this gun is in Deadly Games.
- Though it is called AK Mini, it looks more like the AK-74.
- Ita accuracy seems to be almost pinpoint lately. (As tested by MatthewGo707 without moving around)