|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see AK Mini (PG3D).
The AK Mini is a Primary weapon introduced in the 3.4.0 update in Pixel Gun World.
It appears to be a miniature AK-48. It looks just like the AK-48, but the stock is missing and the wood furniture is darker. Also the barrel of the gun is shorter than the AK-48.
The AK Mini is a weapon meant for fast firing and close quarters combat.
- Use the AK Mini when you are in spaces that are tight or compact. The low damage of the weapon results in the need to fire from the back or side, or to actively flank the enemy while you're firing it.
- This can be used as a last effort to finish off weakened enemies
- This gun alone can't mostly kill enemies. You need to combine it with a stronger weapon so you can finish off your desired target.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Use this in close to medium since this does not have a scope.
- Attack the users from long ranges.
- Due to its low damage output, is easy to notice of where is the attacker is, by looking at the damage indicator's arrows.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- It is based on the real world AKS-74U.
- Unlike its mobile counterpart, it is purchasable.
- Since the AK Mini itself is the miniature version of the AK-48, its lethality and capacity are the same, the differences is that the AK Mini has a slow rate of fire and a fast mobility, while the AK-48 has a faster firing rate, but also has a slower mobility.
- The AK-48 cost 10200 , while the AK Mini cost only 5100 which is half the price of the AK-48.
- This and the AK-48 are both playable in multiplayer.