The Aboard Puncher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 17.6.0 update
It is a pirate-themed cannon that shoots rockets in the form of fists. The rockets deal massive damage, and can kill in 2 shots on average. It also features slow mobility, and an average fire rate of 69. Sometimes, you will get that lucky 1 shot kill if you point exactly at the enemy.
It appears to be a pirate-themed cannon. The back is a skull design strap. On the top of the wooden handle and trigger, it has a small cannon with a fuse attached to it, which is used to shoot out fist-shaped cannon-balls. When it fires, it uses the same animation as the Hocus Pocus. This weapon resembles a fusing Big Buddy (PG3D) with Hocus Pocus's body.
Whenever the weapon is fired, the lit fuse on top triggers the fuse on top of the cannon, which in turn triggers the gun. The shot fist-cannonball has average area damage, with the ability to slow down enemies and removing their ability to jump.
When reloading, the player tilts the cannon on top to make it face up and puts one fist-cannonball in the cannon. The cannon then tilts forward and the weapon is ready to shoot. It has a fixed delay input, which means that when switching to this weapon from other weapons, it always has a delay that lasts about half a second.
- Try to use this weapon at close to medium range, as its cannonballs have travel time.
- This can be used to effectively counter bunnyhoppers because of the area damage and disabling jump attribute
- Try shooting at the opponent's feet, as it has area damage.
- This weapon is actually a great weapon for spamming, despite being easy to obtain and having a grade of Legendary.
- Slow the enemy down with this weapon, then quickly eliminate them with a sniper.
- One can Rocket Jump with this weapon without taking damage.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Strafe as much as you can.
- Try to get away from the range of its projectile.
- Playing in mostly long-range maps is a good idea to get away from this weapon.
- Try three cat spamming, though not recommended as this will only further his determination to kill you regardless.
- Initial release.
Damage decreased to 15%
- The weapon's name and the weapon itself is a reference to the popular anime/manga series One Piece. The look of the weapon resembles a small version of a pirate ship, and there is a small Jolly Roger with a skull wearing a straw hat that indicates the Straw Hat Pirates from the show, led by the main character, Monkey D. Luffy.
- The overall shape of this weapon bears an uncanny resemblance to that of Hocus Pocus.
- The explosion sound effect is similar to the Poisonous Grasshopper.