|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Acid Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It is a reskin of the Water Pistol.
It has a green and yellow body with a container holding the acid at the back of it surrounded by a grey ring.
It also has a gold and light grey pistol grip, a gold meter showing the pressure of the water.
On the front, it has three grey rings surrounding part of the barrel, a green muzzle, and a black iron sight.
- Aim for the head for more damage.
- Use the poisoning effect to weaken enemies first, then finish them off with a fast firing weapon
- It has travel time, so it is recommended to use it at closer ranges.
- The weapon can be used against groups of enemies, make sure to aim at the center of the group to poison as many enemies.
- When engaging enemies that are moving, compensate for the travel time by leading the crosshair of the direction the enemy is moving.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- When at close range, strafe while jumping around to avoid getting hit.
- Flank around the user if using melee weapons, as attacking straight on has the chance of the user having a higher chance to hit you.
Use this to finish players off, once damaging them with weapons such as the Anti-Hero Rifle.