|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Acid Shotgun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained in the form of parts in the Super Lottery.
It has a dark brown/green solid stock and body with a black trigger and trigger guard. It has a light green canister containing acid, which is connected to two tubes leading to the four barrels of the gun.
Each of the four barrels is black with light green accents and light green muzzles. Underneath, it has a grey handguard with a black laser sight emitting a red laser.
- Get up close to use this weapon, as it deals massive damage up close.
- Use it in close range maps, as it tends to lose accuracy (as most shotguns do) at long range.
- Aim for the head, as it can one-shot if all of the pellets hit the head.
- Try to make your shots count since you only get four shots.
- Use the poison effect to deal additional damage to the enemy overtime.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Use medium ranged, faster-firing weapons such as the Adamant Laser Cannon to counter users from long ranges so that you have an advantage.
- Weapons with high firing rates would also prove very effective.
- Do not stray near users with this weapon, as this weapon is capable of a 1 shot kill at very close range at max level.
- Realistic-themed poison shotgun
This weapon can be used in conjunction with a long range weapon.
- It is the first shotgun to feature the poison attribute.