|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Adamant Bomber is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a reskinned version of the Toy Bomber with Adamant Armor-style colors.
It has medium-high fire rate, high damage, medium capacity, and medium mobility.
- Attack enemies when they are in small and crowded areas.
- Shooting from above is recommended, due to the looping shots of this weapon.
- This gun is excellent in killing mobs in Co-op Survival, since it nearly one shot-kills every single enemy in the mode. It is a powerful weapon if there is a lot of small crowds in the mode's maps.
- The player can also use the projectiles from the weapon to scout the way by firing some and charging up the weapon. If the enemy comes to that way, these projectiles will explode, doing a massive amount of damage to enemy's health.
- Since this weapon's projectile bounces for a few seconds until it explodes, you can fire the projectile across the obstacles and the ball will bounce until it finds the target.
- In the clan siege mode, use the bomber on the area that is barricaded when the ram comes.
- Avoid the line of fire, as Adamant Bomber users can kill you in two shots.
- Attack the user while they're reloading.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Avoid small areas, as these are areas where Adamant Bomber users can destroy you in mere seconds.
- Strafe around and rocket-jump, as when you are airborne these projectiles have almost no chance of hitting you, due to the looping shot attribute. After you hit the ground, move away and kill the enemy with a Sniper weapon.
- Flanking the enemy is also a recommended strategy, but keep in mind that the projectiles can ricochet.
Equip a long range weapon.
- It is based on Junkrat's Frag Launcher from Overwatch.
- This is often joked as a nooby weapon.
- It is possible the whole gun could be made of Adamant, which is a legendary mine stone meaning undying determination in mythology.
- This weapon is an adamant re-skin of the Toy Bomber.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon's damage was buffed tremendously along with the other Adamant weapons. Before then it took 3 shots to kill a max-armored player, but now it only needs one projectile.
- However, it was reverted to a two-shot kill.