|“||Who said the fangs are prerogative of animals? The warriors of the Full Moon use this extra-durable adamantium weapon for inter-clan wars. The power of an enemy goes to the winner of the fight then.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a pair of gauntlets that damage and bleed the player in close range. It has good damage, good attack speed, and decent mobility.
Each claw has a green-yellow/grey base with three grey blades with a light grey edge.
The player has each replica worn in a hand. When attacking, the player swings the gauntlets by their turns and when fighting the player in close range, they damage them and make them bleed which means they temporarily lose health.
- It has a quite short attack range, so you have to approach the opponent before swinging.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- The bleeding attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies overtime.
- It is recommended to use an alternative weapon for at least medium range or higher whilst jumping with this weapon.
- Be wary for flanking enemies, as it is common counter that players will use when dealing with users.
- The bleeding attribute can render its enemies unfortunate to be hit by this weapon to lose HP overtime.
- Use its mobility to your advantage, though it may not be to optimal enough for fleeing purposes.
- When low on health, use the weapon on an unsuspecting enemy to regain some health.
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Shotguns and area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Try to avoid getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Flank its users, so as to reduce chances of being hit.
- Rocket jump to avoid getting hit.
The weapon should be used for close engagements, a weapon with a longer range is recommended. If the player is near you use a shotgun of any type.
- Initial release.
- The weapon is a reference to Wolverine.
- Compared to other adamant weapons, this looks way different. It doesn’t have a lot of colors/colors going on compared to the other adamant weapons. This is due to the fact that Wolverine's claws are made of adamantium, a fictional metal alloy appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.
- The individual blades can move by themselves