The Adamant Claws is a Melee weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained from the Superhero Season Battle Pass.
Each claw has a green-yellow/grey base with three grey blades with a light grey edge.
- It has a quite short attack range, so you have to approach the opponent before swinging.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- The bleeding attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies overtime.
- It is recommended to use an alternative weapon for at least medium range or higher whilst jumping with this weapon.
- Be wary for flanking enemies, as it is common counter that players will use when dealing with users.
- The bleeding attribute can render its enemies unfortunate to be hit by this weapon to lose HP overtime.
- Use its mobility to your advantage, though it may not be to optimal enough for fleeing purposes.
- When low on health, use the weapon on an unsuspecting enemy to regain some health.
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Shotguns and area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Try to avoid getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Flank its users, so as to reduce chances of being hit.
- Rocket jump to avoid getting hit.
The weapon should be used for close engagements, a weapon with a longer range is recommended. If the player is near you use a shotgun of any type.
- The weapon is a reference to Wolverine.
- Compared to other adamant weapons, this looks way different. It doesn’t have a lot of colors/colors going on compared to the other adamant weapons. This is due to the fact that Wolverine's claws are made of adamantium, a fictional metal alloy appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.