|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Adamant Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a reskinned version of the Steam Revolver with Adamant Armor/trophy-style colors.
It has a golden grip, 3 crystal razor blades, a magenta cylinder, and a 4x scope. Almost the entire body is made of Adamant colors.
It deals high damage, a high firing rate, an average capacity, and mediocre mobility.
- This weapon is meant for medium range with its scope. It has a high recoil, so it isn't very idea at close range. At long range, snipers such as the Prototype could beat this weapon in a fight. The best way to use this weapon is at medium range, with the scope.
- This weapon is not very accurate. However it does have a fast reload and decent damage at max level, meaning this should be used more as a secondary weapon, rather than a primary weapon. It is meant to finish off weakened opponents if your primary weapon have ran out of ammo.
- You can choose to equip the Hitman Mask, cape, and boots, and the Serious Man's Hat, to maximize this weapon's damage.
- Get in close or long range, as this weapon is bad in both scenarios. However at medium range, this is where the weapon shines.
- Use snipers at long range and use area damage weapons at close range to mess up the user's aim.
- Use Primaries and Special weapons to counter this weapon. Shotguns work effectively as well.
- Strafe around to minimized potential damage.
Have a Sniper equipped when using this gun. Also have a rifle equipped to do the heavy damage at longer ranges.
- This gun has an Adamant color scheme of its predecessor, the Steam Revolver.
- It is possible the whole gun could be made of Adamant, which is an actual word that refers to any kind of hard, rock-like substance. Therefore, different colors may not be different materials.
- The firing sound is the same one as Mountain Wolf.