The Adamant Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is an adamant-themed revolver that shoots regular bullets. It has high damage, decently high rate of fire, low capacity, and high mobility.
It is a reskinned version of the Steam Revolver with Adamant Armor/trophy-style colors.
It has a golden grip, 3 crystal razor blades, a magenta cylinder, and a 4x scope. Almost the entire body is made of Adamant colors.
It shoots regular bullets that have instant bullet travel time. It performs best at close to medium range, but the scope does allow longer ranged battles.
When reloading, the cylinder is taken out and the player replaces the used bullets with usable bullets then spins the cylinder back to its original form. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon is meant for medium range with its scope. It has a high recoil, so it isn't very ideal at close range. At long range, snipers such as the Prototype could beat this weapon in a fight. The best way to use this weapon is at medium range, with the scope.
- This weapon is not very accurate. However it does have a fast reload and decent damage at max level, meaning this should be used more as a secondary weapon, rather than a primary weapon. It is meant to finish off weakened opponents if your primary weapon have ran out of ammo.
- You can choose to equip the Hitman Cape and other Efficiency booster wears.
- Get in close or long range, as this weapon is bad in both scenarios. However at medium range, this is where the weapon shines.
- Use snipers at long range and use area damage weapons at close range to mess up the user's aim.
- Use Primaries and Special weapons to counter this weapon. Shotguns work effectively as well.
- Strafe around to minimize potential damage.
Have a Sniper equipped when using this gun. Also have a rifle equipped to do the heavy damage at longer ranges.
- This gun has an Adamant color scheme of its predecessor, the Steam Revolver (PG3D).
- It is possible the whole gun could be made of Adamant, which is an actual word that refers to any kind of hard, rock-like substance. Therefore, different colors may not be different materials.
- The firing sound is the same one as Mountain Wolf.