The Adamant Sniper Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
This weapon is a reskinned version of the Guerrilla Rifle with Adamant Armour-style colours.
It has a green buttstock, a golden grip, a green receiver with a black skull on it, a golden magazine, a golden handguard, the barrel is a teal, crystal-like color and has a magenta muzzle brake. It also features a 10x scope. Its colors glow brightly.
It deals medium high damage, has high fire rate, average capacity for a Sniper, and moderate weight.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It's high fire rate and 10x zoom can prove it's useful for both close and long ranges.
- Due to the high rate of fire, you can use this against other lethal Snipers that don't have wall-break, such as Wyvern or Elephant Hunter.
- Try to conserve ammo and reload often since it does not have that much ammo.
- Use this to finish off weakened targets.
- Try to catch them off-guard or while they are reloading.
- Its fire rate can easily deplete its ammo, use this as your advantage to kill them while reloading.
- It does not have wall-break, so take cover while reloading your weapon.
- Use wall-break Snipers while they are hiding behind a wall.
- This itself can be useful for countering.
- Equip a higher capacity weapon since this lacks ammo.
- Also equip a deadly close quarters weapon such as Gas Launcher or High Voltage, and a good medium range weapon such as Secret Forces Rifle and Laser Revolver.
- A melee that has a mobility of 85.
- It is based on the Dragunov SVD sniper rifle.
- This, the Adamant Revolver, Adamant Laser Cannon, Adamant Spear, and the Adamant Bomber are the adamant themed re-skins introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
- A skull with the same design as the one on this weapon can be found on the Dual Machine Guns, Emperor's Servants, and Champion Solar Cannon.
- It is possible the whole gun could be made of Adamant, which is an actual word that refers to any kind of hard, rock-like substance. Therefore, different colors may not be different materials.