|“||The same blade but with an adamant handle. Easy to qrip and quite light to strike your enemies with it. And the color. Well, it is much better than "Space Grey".||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Adamant Spear is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a futuristic-adamant themed spear that emits a blue spinning particle. It has decent damage, a slow fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
It is a reskinned version of the Laser Spear with Adamant Armor-style colors.
It is a spear made of adamant with some magenta details. The blade color is cyan blue and magenta.
When "shooting" (actually, when swinging), it launches a thin blue laser that spirals vertically. This laser can pierce shot through players, which means shoot through multiple players if one is behind another, for example.
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- Unlike other special weapons, this weapon along with all other spears can be excruciatingly slow in tight firefights. During Team Fights (PG3D), stay behind friendly lines and deal damage from there.
- Shoot when you find multiple enemies in one row.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Keep in mind that this weapon has a big delay in firing, so keep your attacks timed.
- This weapon can deal decent damage when you get a headshot on it, so try to keep your crosshairs at head-height.
- Using splash damage/rockets that can either knockback or have a slight smokescreen effect can dazzle the user and buy you time to deal more damage.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Strafe and dodge the lasers. They can actually one-shot.
- Since this weapon has a very slow travel time, you could easily dodge its lasers by moving left and right.
Equip a long-range weapon in order to fend off against long-ranged enemies.
- It is possible the whole gun could be made of adamant, which is an actual word that refers to any kind of hard, rock-like substance. Therefore, different colors may not be different materials.