|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Adamant Spear is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a reskinned version of the Laser Spear with Adamant Armor-style colors.
It is a spear made of adamant with some magenta details. The blade color is cyan blue and magenta.
- Unlike other special weapons, this weapon along with all other spears can be excruciatingly slow in tight firefights. During team fights, stay behind friendly lines and deal damage from there.
- Shoot when you found multiple enemies in one row.
- Use this in lower levels, due to the decent damage.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Keep in mind that this weapon has a big delay in firing, so keep your attacks timed.
- This weapon can deal decent damage when you get a headshot on it, so try to keep your crosshairs at head-high.
- Be aware that this weapon doesn't shoot right after you press the shoot button
- Using splash damage/rockets that can either knockback or have a slight smokescreen effect can dazzle the user and buy you time to deal more damage.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Strafe and dodge the lasers. They can actually one-shot.
- Since this weapon has a very slow travel time, you could easily dodge its lasers by moving left and right.
Equip a long range weapon in order to fend off against long ranged enemies.
- It is possible the whole gun could be made of adamant, which is an actual word that refers to any kind of hard, rock-like substance. Therefore, different colors may not be different materials.