|“||Packed love bringing pleasure in small portions of a bullet. Very easy to carry around, so the agents of Amour now use it as their Primary!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The weapon takes the form of a suitcase when not in use and in the armory. It is metallic light pink with a heart in the middle. It also has a grey handle and silver grey hinges. When wielded, it turns to a weapon.
It has high Efficiency, high rate of fire, moderate capacity, and decent mobility.
- The "Charm" attribute can easily deal with those with overpowered arsenals.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency and conserve ammo.
- Its mobility is not high enough for fleeing, so switch to high mobility melees if you need to retreat.
- When reloading make sure you are safe.
- Use this to weaken/finish off targets.
- Make sure you use this weapon in short-mid range, as it does not have a scope.
- If you see someone with a pink suitcase, be aware as they are dangerous.
- If you spot a user, avoid their line of sight as the bullets reduce your weapon's Efficiency.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Strafe so he/she will waste ammo firing towards you.
- Area damage weapons will do the trick.
- Use this weapon yourself to counter if all else failed.
- Getting up close and hitting them with a shotgun such as the Undertaker, can prove useful.
Use this as a general purpose Primary weapon for any loadouts or playstyles.
- Initial release.
- It's based on one of James Bond's spy gadgets.