|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Agent Valentine is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.99.0 update.
The weapon takes the form of a suitcase when not in use and in the armory. It is metallic light pink with a heart in the middle. It also has a grey handle and silver grey hinges. When wielded, it turns to a weapon.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, moderate capacity, and decent mobility.
- The "Charm" attribute can easily deal with those with overpowered arsenals.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammo.
- Its mobility is not high enough for fleeing purposes, so switch to low-weight (or high mobility) ones if you wish to flee.
- If you see someone with a pink suitcase, be aware that they are dangerous.
- Avoid its shots since it can decimate your weapon damage if used correctly.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Use this as a general purpose Primary weapon for any loadouts or playstyles.
- It's based on one of James Bond's spy gadgets.