|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Airblade Spell is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It shares the same appearance of all the other spell weapons. The book is mostly light blue and the pages containing the spell's contents. When you're holding it, you will have a blue orb in your right hand. It shoots out an air disk or blade.
- This weapon requires timing. Use it similarly to the Laser Spear.
- The weapon shoots slightly off what the aim tells you.
- Inflict headshots to maximize damage.
- This weapon is a two shot kill generally.
- Use a heavy weapon to kill your opponents quickly.
- Pick off the user from long range.
- Move around to dodge the bullets.
Get a flamethrower weapon in case you get into a bad situation.
- It is the second spell weapon to be inside the Backup section of the game
- The weapon's appearance is very similar to the Thunder Spell, except with a slightly lighter color
- The weapon can be compared to the Curse Spell and the Poison Spell. Both deal headshot points have a slight area damage effect, and a piercing shot effect. However, the Airblade Spell has a faster firerate, faster bullet speed, and smaller bullet size. Unlike the Curse Spell and Poison Spell, it lacks a bleeding effect or poison effect. This weapon is supposed to be a more accurate spell, for longer-ranged purposes, but the bullet glitches, and flies slightly right of your intended target, ruining the accuracy.