|“||Air isn't only a warm breeze by the ocean, but sharp blades piercing any armor. One of the Cubonomicon's Tomes.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Airblade Spell is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a spell book classified as a Backup weapon. It fires air blades; sharp light blue projectiles that can pierce through multiple enemies. It does decent damage, has a slow fire rate, high capacity, and decent mobility. When at max efficiency, it is usually a 2-3 shot kill.
It shares the same basic appearance as all the other spell weapons. The book is mostly light blue and the pages containing the spell's contents. When you're holding it, a blue orb will hover above your right hand.
When the fire button is pressed, the user will cast out an air blade. These projectiles have travel time, and will pierce through multiple enemies at once .
This weapon has no delay mechanic.
- This weapon requires timing. Use it similarly to the Laser Spear.
- Use this weapon in close range, as it does not have scope.
- The weapon actually shoots slightly to the right side of the crosshair,so try to put the center of your crosshair on the left side of the opponent.
- Inflict headshots to maximize damage.
- Pick off the user from long range as this weapon lacks a scope.
- Move around to dodge the bullets.
- A fast fire rate weapon will shred the wielder if he/she missed.
- Inflicting the burning effect is useful as it can disorient the user's aim.
- Try to outrun the user with a 85 mobility melee.
- Surprise attack them from behind with a 1 headshot shotgun such as the Viking.
- Get a flamethrower weapon for close range combat.
- A fast firing Primary to finish off opponents.
- Initial release.
- It is the second spell weapon to be inside the Backup section of the game
- The weapon's appearance is very similar to the Thunder Spell, except with a slightly lighter color
- The weapon can be compared to the Curse Spell and the Poison Spell. All of them deal headshot damage,have a slight area damage effect, and a piercing shot effect. However, the Airblade Spell has a faster fire rate, faster bullet speed, and smaller bullet size. Unlike the Curse Spell and Poison Spell, it lacks a bleeding effect or poison effect. This weapon is supposed to be a more accurate spell for longer-ranged purposes, but the bullet glitches, and flies slightly right of your intended target, ruining the accuracy.