The Airstrike Laptop is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory.
It is a laser designator that will call airstrike-like attacks on a marked target. The fire button must be held down fully to call in an airstrike. It deals fairly moderate damage, has a decent mobility and fire rate, but it has a low ammo capacity.
It appears to be two entities in one, being the laser designator and the phone (used as a tracking device).
When the fire button is held down, the miniature satellite will begin to spin and beep. The gauge in the middle of the screen when holding down the fire button will determine when the charged shot is ready to be release, where a full gauge will indicate that it is ready.
When the fire button is let go, there will be a medium-sized blue explosion around the designated area. It has no delay mechanics.
- It has area damage, so feel free to target multiple enemies at once.
- It's a 4 shot, so use this against weakened players or use this with another weapon.
- It has charge shot, so make sure no one is targeting you because its hard to look around when holding the fire button.
- The damage isn't very high, but it isn't too low either. So once you get hit, be sure to run away as fast as possible.
- Attack the user when they're holding the charged shot. However, be aware that the projectile might release after you kill him whilst charging.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
Bring a good sniper or primary with you.
- Despite being called a laptop, it is actually a laser designator and a smartphone.
- It is one of the weapons that costs high amount of gems.
- The smartphone itself resembles that of the iPhone.
- This is the third weapon with Manual Guidance attribute, the first being the Stinger.
- It is actually the Orbital pistol in disguise, but it just doesn't seem like it since the way the player is holding the weapon is quite different from the way the player is holding the Orbital pistol.