|“|| Contains a highly unstable substance: be extra careful while using it.|
So we need a teensy bit of gorgoil powder, ten elntil leaves, and cubemanticora's poison.
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Alchemist Staff is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Magic Lottery Event.
It is a long magical staff. It has high damage, an average capacity, and a decent mobility.
It appears to be a staff with a blue-grey body with yellow accents. On top, there exists a container-like sphere with a green liquid. Under the "container" there exists a support with three yellow stripes per sides.
When the fire button is pressed, the user will cast out a green potion projectile. This projectile has travel time and has an arc. It will damage any enemy caught in its blast radius, as well as inflicting a random debuff on them.
When reloading, the user will replace the bottle on top of the staff with a new one.
It has moderate damage for its slow fire rate, a good capacity, and a decent mobility.
- Use it against weakened enemies since it's a 2 shot.
- Try to use it against a group. since this has area damage.
- Try not to use it for long ranges since this has looping shot.
- You can use this for rocket jumping by jumping first then shooting at the ground,but do it carefully as you can take self damage if done incorrectly.
- Spam this in Magic Brawl to get easy kills and points.
- Attack the user from long ranges.
- The area damage isn't very big, so just jump around around the enemy.
- Strafe around to waste the enemies ammo.
- Move around the user with a 85 mobility or more weapon to decrease the chance of getting damaged.
- Equip the Cyber Santa Set to ignore the random effects,and preventing taking additional damage.
- Initial release
- This weapon is one of the best heavies in the game, as the damage output is quite high and it has strong random effect.