The Alien Blaster is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It is an alien-themed pistol that shoots a cyan laser beam with a ricochet. It possesses high efficiency, medium rate of fire, average capacity, and slightly high mobility.
It is similar to the Alien Rifle, but it has a moving unreal scope. Its magazine, which is a bright blue and blackish box, is on the back of the pistol.
This weapon emits a light cyan laser beam with instant bullet travel time that is visible to opponents. This laser beam can bounce through walls and can pierce through players.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by another.
It outputs delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Sniper Exoskeleton and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use this in close to medium range due to this having a scope that does NOT work, unfortunately.
- Use this in hallways where it is crowded with players, so you can get multiple kills due to this having a piercing shot attribute.
- Sneak up one your targets for an easy kill.
- This weapon has no travel time, unlike the other alien weapons.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Aim for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping and attempting to get a kill, especially against weakened players who use weapons that aren't the best against strafers.
- Firing this weapon continually will result in poor accuracy. To fix this, time your shots so you shoot a little bit slower, then simply hold the fire button down. If done right, the weapon's accuracy will be almost perfect again.
- This can be used for Three Category Spam, although it does have a delay when switching with quite a few weapons and only certain combinations work.
- Attack the user in large open areas. As it's ricochet effect becomes useless in open areas. Forcing its users to shoot the enemy directly.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, due to its poor accuracy, but beware if the user has had it and learned how to use it anywhere you may not be able to counter.
- Use area damage weapons against its users.
- It is highly effective for when the enemy is behind stuff that maps it so you can not shoot them forcing you to hit the wall and then hitting them, which is really hard to do.
- Area 52 Labs
- Ants life
Bring an area damage weapon since this one, unlike the other alien weapons, it has no area damage.
This weapon's accuracy has been nerfed, resulting in a much higher recoil per shot. The accuracy was later improved.
Efficiency was reduced from 15 to 13.
This weapon has gotten severely power crept. Instead of the original 2 headshot kill, now it requires 3-4.
It received new skins.
- This and the Hydra when moving, parts of the gun move around.
- This weapon's iron sight does not work.
- This is the only alien weapon not held by both hands of its user.
- This weapon has the second-lowest fire rate in this category but is tied with Dead Star.
- The other weapons in the “Alien set” are the Alien Rifle, Alien Sniper Rifle, Alien Cannon, and questionably the Alien Bouncer.