|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Alien Blaster is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It is similar to the Alien Rifle, but it has a moving unreal scope. It's magazine, which is a bright blue and blackish box, is on the back of the pistol.
It possess average efficiency, medium rate of fire, average capacity, and slightly high mobility.
- Use this in close to medium range due to this having a scope which does NOT work, unfortunately.
- Use this in hallways where it is crowded with players, so you can get multiple kills due to this having a piercing shot attribute.
- Sneak up one your targets for an easy kill.
- This weapon has no travel time, unlike the other alien weapons.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Aim for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping and attempting to get a kill, especially against weakened players who use weapons that aren't the best against strafers.
- Attack the user in large open areas. As it's ricochet effect becomes useless in open areas. Forcing its users to shoot the enemy directly.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, but beware if the user has had it and learned how to use it anywhere you may not be able to counter.
- Use area damage weapons against its users.
Bring an area damage weapon since this one, unlike the other alien weapons, it has no area damage.
- This and the Hydra when moving, parts of the gun move around.
- This weapon's iron sights does not work.
- This is the only alien weapon not held by both hands of its user.
- This weapon has the second lowest fire rate in this category but is tied with Dead Star.
- First being the Exterminator.
- In an update, along with its upgrades, this weapon's accuracy have been nerfed, resulting in a much higher recoil per shot.
- The accuracy was later improved.
- In the 13.4.0 update, the efficiency was reduced from 15 to 13.
- In the 14.1.2 update, this weapon has gotten severely powercrept. Instead of the original 2 headshot kill, now it requires 3-4.
- The other weapons in the “Alien set” are the Alien Rifle, Alien Sniper Rifle, Alien Cannon, and questionably the Alien Bouncer.
- It receives new non-leagued-based skins in the 16.4.0 update.