|“||The aliens used it as a tool to play skibi-ball (something in-between billiards and basketball). We have received a re-worked (militarized) version.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Alien Bouncer is a Special weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Christmas Invasion Battle Pass.
It is an alien-themed gun that shoots a cyan laser beam with a ricochet. It has high damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and bad mobility. It is 1 shot headshot and 2 shot body shot.
This weapon appears to be an alien-themed gun that has a non-usable scope. There is a floating cube in the middle of the weapon.
This weapon emits a light cyan laser beam with instant bullet travel time that is visible to opponents. This laser beam can bounce through walls and can pierce through players.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by another.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Alien Bouncer always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use it similarly to the Laser Bouncer or Reflector (Weapon), but with a slightly higher fire rate.
- Use the ricochet attribute to your advantage.
- The mobility isn't perfect, so switch to a high mobility weapon when not using this thing.
- Do not be fooled as its scope is not usable.
- It has a delay, so you can't 3 cat spam with this weapon.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Try attacking the user from long range as this weapon doesn't have a scope.
Bring any fast-firing primary.
- Initial release.
- The capacity was nerfed from 11 to 7.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- It is the 4th alien weapon to be added to the game
- It is one of the few weapons with scopes that are not functional.
- This is the only alien-themed weapon that is mythical.
- It is one of the few Special weapons that are shaped like a sniper weapon.
- This is last alien white and blue theme since all other alien category weapon has already been released (aside Melee).