|“||The projectiles of this gun consist of the essence of the Morazun-4's planet core. That is why they can withstand a few collisions with the objects.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
This is an Alien themed Heavy weapon that has blue and white colors in it. It has high damage, medium fire rate, low capacity, and normal mobility.
It seems to be a very sophisticated weapon, mostly white with some light-blue details. There are also some particles floating near the extremity of the cannon.
This is a high-damaging weapon. It shoots light blue projectiles that leave blue particles behind them. If the projectile hits a solid object, it will bounce off it, then ricochet from another object and fly in the air. If the projectile hits nothing, it will explode with a small blue blast after flying sometime. If a projectile hits an enemy, it will deal some damage to him/her and produce a blue blast.
While reloading, the weapon's magazine is taken off the weapon, then put back into it. The reload animation is 4 seconds long.
This weapon is non-delay and can't be used for Rocket Jump (PG3D) because of attribute.
It deals average damage, average fire rate, slightly low capacity, and slightly low mobility.
- Use this in close to medium range because it has a scope but it does NOT work, unfortunately.
- Use this against weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to kill because strafing confuses the player from trying to kill you.
- You can kill the player by hitting the wall, but however, be at least a bit accurate while using this, and also, fight in a small distance due to this weapon having a bullet travel time.
- Due to its low mobility, it's best using this when being defensive. Also, try your best to avoid snipers because without accessories that boost your speed and/or jump at least, you will have a difficult time being sniped constantly and easily if going offensive over and over again.
- More efficiency in killing, fire this weapon in close combat or in enclosed areas, for ricochet purposes.
- Since it has ricochet, or bounces off walls, use it in corridors such as Silent School.
- Due to its rather large area damage, it's recommended to target multiple players at once.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- If in tight corridors, stay away from them as the ricochet can bounce around and hit you
Equip a long ranged weapon, in case.
- The Alien Cannon is released.
- The weapon gets removed from the Lucky Chest.
- It is one of the first weapons in Pixel Gun 3D to feature the "Ricochet" attribute.
- This weapon, the Alien Blaster, the Laser Bouncer, the Reflector (Weapon), the Toy Bomber, the Adamant Bomber, and the Alien Rifle and a few others are the only weapons to have the ricochet function.
- This weapon's projectiles can bounce off walls and can sometimes damage you if it comes into contact with you.
- When killing a player, instead of emitting blue smokes as most laser projectile weapons did, they will become ashes and crumble.