|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a yellow and turquoise/teal body with a white and glowing blue ammo clip, yellow handle, turquoise/teal markings on the side of the body, a yellow fin at the top, and a blue and dark blue laser.
It has low damage, a great rate of fire, low capacity, and good mobility.
- Try to get headshots on easy-to-kill targets. Especially if the enemy has equipped with a good armor.
- Due to the weapons high bullet spread, it's best to burst fire for better accuracy.
- As always, be on the move while firing.
- Try strafing around the enemy so you won't die easily.
- Stay far away from the enemy and attack them with an alien gun.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Use a Primary weapon with faster reload as this reload is quite slow.
- If you shoot someone and they die, they will emit blue smoke and disappear (like The Exterminator)
- When you're holding it in the Armory, the arm parts of your armor will be floating around, which is an unfixed bug.
- This was removed in all of the multiplayer modes besides Deadly Games in the 9.3.0 update.
- The gun is almost similar to Fallout 3's "Alien Blaster"
- This gun also has a rifle version of it called the _0xBadc0de#.
- It is shown in the armory of the Area 52 Labs.
- This weapon has a similar appearance and function to the C.A.P.P.E.R., a secondary weapon for the Scout and Engineer, characters from Valve's Team Fortress 2.
- Both are futuristic pistol-based weapons that instead of firing standard bullets, fires plasma-esque laser beams.
- Coincidentally, the C.A.P.P.E.R appeared during the 2015 "Invasion" Update, while the Alien Gun is obtained from an alien army in Area 52.
- In some modes/minigames, the Alien Gun can be occasionally found as a pick-up.