|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Alien Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
The Alien Rifle has a bulky appearance and most of the color was white and the light blue is for the 'energy' parts of the gun.
It has medium-high damage, moderate capacity, and average weight.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammo.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping and killing, especially when encountering lower armored players that use weapons that aren't effective against Dodgers.
- For more experienced users, you need to rely on predictions, aim to where the enemy will go instead of directly at the enemy (unless fighting in close ranges).
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Use a high fire rate or high-efficiency weapon such as the Automatic Peacemaker, Assault Machine gun, etc. (For close range combat) The One shot, etc. (For long ranges).
Have a weapon that doesn't have a bullet travel time such as a Sniper.
- This weapon is one of the more solid and pure primaries in the game, as this weapon (Generally in lower levels) provides the user with decent power, a moderate fire rate, and an average capacity. This weapon would be your preferred weapon in close to medium ranges and/or tight spaces.
- This weapon, the Alien Blaster, The Laser Bouncer, the Laser Bow, the Toy Bomber, the Adamant Bomber, the Reflector, Alien Sniper Rifle, and the Alien Cannon are the only weapons to have the ricochet function.
- This weapon, the Alien Blaster, Alien Sniper Rifle, and the Alien Cannon, and questionably the Alien Bouncer are considered as "Alien Weapons".
- When killing another user in Multiplayer, instead of emitting blue smoke as laser projectile weapons did, they will turn to ashes and crumble into pieces. The same animation is used for Frag Grenades and other pyromaniac and explosive weapons.
- In the 14.0.0 update, a new "Alien weapon" was added, the Alien Sniper Rifle.
- In the 15.6 update, another new “Alien weapon” was added, the Alien Bouncer.