The season's main color is purple with a neon green outline, with the actual shurikens outline to be a neon blue. A small alien energy cube is held between the butt of the gun and the shuriken itself.
It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a decent capacity, and a slow mobility. It has the ability to rocket jump and 2-3 shot someone.
- Get relatively close to the player and then attempt to aim at their feet. If an enemy is still, aim your hit marker over their head for a 2 shot kill.
- If you are in a hallway, shoot this weapon down it to hit enemies.
- Try at your best to aim for an enemy's foot area, as it is difficult to dodge it.
- Use this up to medium ranges, since it has travel time, though faster.
- As this weapon's projectile is very thin and difficult to get hit with, snipe the opponent off from long range or use a heavy weapon like Big Buddy (PG3D) to stop their bullet rain.
- Attack the user from long range, but beware that this weapon has a fast bullet travel.
This weapon should be treated as to not be used against full armored players. Keep a long range weapon in your arsenal as well as this weapon. Keep a weapon that sprays bullets to weaken your enemy before finishing them off.
- Although this weapon is similarly named to the Shuriken Thrower, it bears little to no similar attributes to this weapon.
- This weapon is not snow related at all, although the Battle Pass this weapon is obtained from is based on Winter or the close months to it.
- This weapon has somewhat of a scope design on it, aside the fact that the weapon has no zoom whatsoever.
- You can rocket jump with this, and you will not take any self damage.