- For the enemy, see Alligator (Enemy).
|“||This trophy was obtained from the battle barely anyone can get alive from. This lizard still has a ring of some poor brat in its teeth.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Alligator is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update but removed from the shop in the 10.3.0 update.
It is an alligator-themed weapon that shoots a fiery projectile with instant bullet travel time. The Alligator provides good efficiency, moderate fire rate, moderate capacity amount and average mobility.
It appears to be a weaponised version of the enemy "Alligator". It is a semi-flamethrower that has a volcanic clip, a metal handle, two alligator eyes, and an alligator mouth.
This weapon shoots a fiery projectile with an instant bullet travel time, which means that this weapon can pick off players even in a long range.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip, the alligator mouth extends, then the player puts the clip back and the alligator mouth is less opened.
- As this weapon isn't capable of getting kills by head, aim at the player in order to tear them down.
- It doesn't have much capacity per clip, so it is best to at least slightly conserve some ammunition for taking down more enemies.
- You can use this weapon in medium range, as this weapon provides instant bullet travel time with area damage.
- The fire rate isn't fast enough, and yet, it takes 3 shots to kill a player using this weapon, so it is best quickswapping (by triggering, then quickly switch to another weapon then back to this weapon) then fire again.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Use a powerful automatic weapon such as the Automatic Peacemaker or the Assault Machine Gun as this gun's firing rate is slow.
It was removed for unknown reasons.
This was added back as an event weapon.
It was later brought back in the 15.5.0 update in the Event Chest.
- Even though it's a special weapon, the player can in fact rocket jump.
- Despite this weapon shooting flames, it puts area damage instead.
- The Alligator and Pet Dragon are the only animal weapons in the Special category.
- It is one of the only area damage weapons that have no travel time, like the Electro Blast Rifle.
- You can actually rocket jump with this weapon even though it's not that high