|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It appears to be a colorful submachine gun with grass-like stocks, handgrip, handguard, cylindrical magazine, and a scope. Every grass-like aspect mentioned has flower-like sproutings. When firing, it appears that little pink flowers similar to the ones on the gun appear briefly out of the gun. This may be a special effect, like the Manga Gun.
It has very good damage, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 5-6 shots.
- Use this in medium to long ranges as the scope isn’t that strong.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Use the slowdown as your advantage.
- Example: A weakened enemy that is trying to escape, or a person trying to escape with your flag in Flag Capture mode.
- Use the scope for long-range engagements.
- Switch to any 80 or 85 mobility weapon as the mobility is quite slow.
- Reload frequently and under cover as the capacity isn’t that large.
- Attack the user from a long-range. But strafe around as the slowdown is strong.
- Flank the user with a high-damaging weapon.
- Strafe to waste the user's ammo, but be aware of the slow-down abilities.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to inflict damage on the user too.
- Use a one-shot sniper, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle or the One Shot.
- If all else fails, use this yourself.
This weapon can be used as a short/medium ranged weapon when using a Sniper or Heavy weapon.
- It is based on the M1921 Thompson Submachine Gun.