|“||Aloha, tourists! Here we want to show you the relic that has saved our lands from Cubistador invaders many years ago. Now we keep it like the most sacred thing and never use it in battle.||”|
——Weapon's quote in Gallery
It is a Hawaiian-themed machine gun that automatically shoots regular bullets that slow down the opponents. It has very good damage, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 5-6 shots and 3-shot headshots.
It appears to be a colorful submachine gun with grass-like stocks, a handgrip, a handguard, a cylindrical magazine, and a scope. Every grass-like aspect mentioned has flower-like sproutings. When firing, it appears that little pink flowers similar to the ones on the gun appear briefly out of the gun. This may be a special effect, like the Manga Gun.
This weapon automatically shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. These bullets can slow down the target, temporarily reducing their mobility. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x zoom optic sight to allow longer range fighting.
When reloading, the drum magazine is taken out and is replaced by another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this in medium to long ranges as the scope isn’t that strong.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Use the slowdown to your advantage.
- Example: A weakened enemy that is trying to escape, or a person trying to escape with your flag in Flag Capture mode will more slowly and therefore be vulnerable to upcoming attacks.
- Use the scope for long-range engagements.
- Switch to any 80 or 85 mobility weapon as the mobility is quite low.
- Reload frequently and undercover as the capacity isn’t that large.
- Attack the user from a long-range. But strafe around as the slowdown is strong.
- Flank the user with a high damaging weapon.
- Strafe to waste the user's ammo, but be aware of the slow-down abilities.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to inflict damage on the user too.
- Use a one-shot sniper, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle or the One Shot.
- If all else fails, use this yourself.
This weapon can be used as a short/medium ranged weapon when using a Sniper or Heavy weapon.
- Initial release.
- It is based on the M1921 Thompson Submachine Gun.
- It is one of three guns with onomatopoeic names, the others being the Ka-Boom! (PG3D) and the Pew Pew Rifle.