The Amazon's Sharp Ring is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.6.0 update. It can be obtained from the Event Chest.
It is a summer-themed tomahawk that is thrown to hit a player. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, and decent mobility. It is 2-3 shots with bleeding.
It features a steel bladed ring with a red handle and body inside the ring.
The player throws this weapon to deal damage to the player. When used, this weapon rotates through the air until it hits an object. This shows that it has a medium bullet travel time. Moreover, this weapon has a bleeding effect, making an opponent hit by this weapon lose extra health for a few seconds. It can also pierce through players. It has a ricochet attribute, so that means that this weapon can bounce through walls.
This weapon has a single-shot system so it has no reload animation. However, it has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Amazon's Sharp Ring always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- As always, aim for the head.
- Try not to spam this weapon for you would be wasting your ammo. Only spam it in close ranges.
- Try to avoid using this weapon for long-range duels.
- Aim to the left a bit because it goes to the right a bit.
- Get more ammo pickups in case it is low on ammo.
- It is capable of ricocheting off of walls, meaning that it is useful in tight corridors and hallways.
- Despite its small size, the mobility isn't the best, so switch to any fast mobility weapon like the Elder Force Saber.
- Pick off the user at a long range.
- Area damage, shotguns and automatic weapon (be it Primary) make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Lure its users in long-range combat, since the travel time is not too fast.
Have a good Sniper or Primary to use in medium-long ranges.
- It is based on the Chakram ring.
- However, the weapon's name does not fit what it is based on, since the latter was developed from the Indian subcontinent.
- Before this weapon was available in the lottery, it was accidentally called the Tactical Tomahawk.