|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Amazon's Sharp Ring is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.6.0 update. It can be obtained from the Event Chest.
It features a steel bladed ring with a red handle and body inside the ring.
- As always, aim for the head.
- Try not to spam this weapon for you would be wasting your ammo. Only spam it in close ranges.
- Try to avoid using this weapon for long-range duels.
- Aim to the left a bit because it goes to the right a bit.
- Get more ammo pickups in case it is low on ammo.
- It is capable of ricocheting off of walls, meaning that it is useful in tight corridors and hallways.
- The mobility isn't the best, so switch to any fast mobility weapon like Elder force saber
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage, shotguns and automatic weapon (be it Primary) make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Lure its users in a long-range combat, since the travel time is not too fast.
Have a good Sniper or Primary to use in medium-long ranges.
- It is based off of the Chakram ring.
- Before this weapon was available in the lottery, it was accidentally called the Tactical Tomahawk.