|“||Meet the evil pumpkin Bill! He hates traffic jams, Halloween, and your enemies (and you, but a teensy bit).||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Angry Pumpkin is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a pumpkin head that attacks and bleeds enemies in close range. It has high damage, good mobility, the bleeding effect causes higher damage, and has fast attack speed. It is 2-3 shots with bleeding when maxed out.
It is a reskin of the Zombie Head.
It takes the form of a pumpkin head with eyes, a mouth with 8 teeth, and strands of tendrils acting as strands of hair.
This pumpkin head, being a melee weapon, can attack players in close range only by biting them. Moreover, this has a bleeding attribute, which makes players lose extra health for a few seconds.
- It can easily tear down armor due to its attack rate and damage.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this in melee range.
- Move forward, backward, strafe and dodge while attacking
- Use ranged weapons. It's a melee weapon.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit, especially in Knife Party.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.