|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Animated Stickers are a variant of stickers introduced in the 12.6.0 update. They are different from Chat Stickers.
Animated Stickers are exclusively found in Siege, Duel and Team Strike and they can only be used in countdowns, before and after a match. They animatedly provide an expression for about 3 seconds. Tapping on the newbie head button will provide a panel containing a few stickers. The panel will collapse about 5 seconds if untouched. Currently, Newbie is the only one who appears in these stickers and makes an expression.
There currently are 4 stickers:
- Laughing Sticker: It indicates that the player is laughing. At times, players use this sticker to laugh at many other players using the angry sticker multiple times. Another possibility is if a player equipped a hilarious skin.
- Happy Sticker: It indicates that the player is symbolically saying "Nice kill!" or "Great job killing those players.", as the sticker itself indicates Newbie doing a double thumbs up. An alternative expression is that the player is confident/happy or is ready for the battle.
- Crying Sticker: It indicates that the player is sad or crying. There are no precise reasons why players usually use this sticker, but it is possible that this sticker is used, mainly because they are tired of losing, and expect a victory or two.
- Angry Sticker: It indicates that the player is angry or outraged. It is most commonly used when there is a player on the opposing team who equips more high-tier weapons, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle or the Minigun Shotgun. Another common reason why this sticker is used, especially in Siege, is because there are 8 to 9 players that are excessively waiting for a player or two to join the server to begin the battle. In other times, it indicates that the player is outraged because they are losing or are just not doing well in a battle.
- Unlike Chat Stickers, there are less stickers, are used in less modes, free and animated.
- This is the second variant of stickers. The first one is the variant of Chat Stickers.
- Sometimes, the animated stickers do not appear in Duel.
- However, they were fixed in the 13.0.0 update.
- The animated stickers were modified in the 13.0.0 update.
- Sometimes, players don't actually express their interior feelings or emotions, but they would rather enjoy themselves randomly using these stickers.
- If you hold down a certain sticker, a color will appear behind it
- Laughing is white
- Happy is yellow
- Sad is blue
- Angry is red