|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
|“||It is given to one champion to kill several champions. The beam will penetrate several targets and potentially give you several headshots for one shot.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a champion themed sniper rifle that possesses a 10x scope. It shoots a red laser beam that can wall-break. It is a remodel of the Anti-Hero Rifle. It is a 99% 1 shot kill anywhere when upgraded to maximum efficiency. It also has a low firing rate, average capacity, and low mobility.
It is a reskinned version of the Anti-Hero Rifle with Champion Armor-style colors with a red crystal at the end and a white-and-black magazine with a red cell in the clip of the magazine, and four black cords connecting from the gun, to the crystal.
When shooting, the gun, which is held with both of the player's hands, would emit a red laser beam with instant bullet travel time that deals an extremely high amount of damage. It shoots at a low fire rate, six laser beams per magazine, and while spawning, two extra magazines are given. This laser beam can also go through walls and players, but the more walls it goes through, the lower the damage. It also has a 10x scope, which can be useful for sniping at long ranges.
When reloading, the clip that is located on the bottom of the gun would be taken out and put back.
It outputs delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use this similarly to the Anti-Hero Rifle.
- Aim for the head for a guaranteed kill.
- Use this like any wall-break sniper, it works exactly the same. If you happen to spot a name tag from behind a wall, then try aiming directly below the name tag. With enough skill and practice, you can easily headshot the players and kill them through the wall.
- Use the 10x zoom in large maps such as Ant's Life to maximize the gun's efficiency and accuracy.
- In Flag Capture, if the other team happens to have taken your flag, aim a bit lower for the flag for a chance to kill the flag-bearer, thus buying your team/flag some time and earn extra score.
- Equip damage boosting gear; Burning Tiara, Hunter's Altar, Sniper Cape and Halloween Mask to improve the weapon's efficiency even more.
- Upgrade this rifle when you reached to Level 65 using rather than upgrading one level at a time using .
- Though it has high damage, the reload speed is slow (around 4 seconds), so seek for cover whenever you want to reload.
- This weapon has a low capacity, mobility, and slow reloading speed. Try to strafe around using high-jump gear and high mobility weapons and kill the users when they are reloading.
- Get in close range. However, beware that experienced opponents can kill you without the scope.
- Do a zigzag formation to dodge its shots and switch to a superior fire-rate weapon.
- The weapon leaves a tracer when it shoots so use this to your advantage to track the user(s) down.
- In Sniper Forts, don't try to camp, even though wall-break shots reduces its Efficiency, this weapon would still deal heavy damage or even kill you if you don't have any armor left.
- Use the Anti-Champion Rifle yourself, as it is extremely effective, and perhaps the only gun that can completely counter this weapon.
- Use the Reflector gadget to make the sniper less interested in hitting you.
- Alternatively, inflicting Charm on the enemy will make the gun deal less damage if you do get hit.
- If the user rocket jumps, wait for the user to rocket jump and then rocket jump to be above him/her, giving you a height advantage.
- Use area damage or burning weapons to disorient his/her aim.
- Carry an 85 mobility melee such as the Katana.
- Always have backup weapons when you are reloading.
- Have a powerful weapon for use in the melee section. A powerful melee or flamethrower is needed for close range to finish them off.
- Finish off the opponent with a fast fire-rate rifle/SMG/minigun if they survive the first shot.
This weapon is undoubtedly one of the most popular weapons in the game. When accessible to many players (like in the Armory or in the Trader's Van at a cost that many players can afford), many players would want to buy it. It is often loved and wanted by many players, but others dislike it due to its performance such as being overpowered, the number of times being used, and/or its popularity. The players who didn't like this weapon requested the developers to remove this weapon from the Armory, and they successfully did so, making it only available in the Trader's Van for some time.
Some of the very old players originally used the Prototype because that is the first sniper to have a similar performance of being a sniper that shoots a laser that goes through walls. Then, when 10.3.0 came out, players started using the Anti-Hero Rifle, which has a similar performance to the Prototype. Then, when 13.2.0 came out, people started using this, mainly because they assumed the champion reskin would be stronger.
The weapon's name derives from the name of the original form of this weapon, the Anti-Hero Rifle. "Anti-Hero" indicates kryptonite in this context and "rifle" indicates that it is a sniper rifle. Given that this weapon is champion-themed and the crystal is red instead of green, it indicates that it is rather kryptonite for the Pixel Gun 3D "champions", therefore, which is why the name is "Anti-Champion Rifle".
- The Anti-Champion Rifle is added into the game along with the other champion themed weapons which are Champion Peacemaker, Champion Mercenary, Champion Electric Arc, and the Champion Solar Cannon.
- This along with a lot of other Sniper weapons were nerfed to 2 headshots/body shots kill.
- In an unknown update, it has been buffed once again to a 1 shot kill when fully upgraded.
- This and the other Champion weapons get removed from the game for unknown reasons.
- This got added back again along with the other champion weapons.
- This weapon gets added into the Trader's Van. It was removed from the Armory and Gallery, but then it was brought back shortly after. Though now it's unlocked at Level 45 instead of 51.
- This is the only Champion-themed weapon to not start with the word “Champion”.
- The gem on the tip of the gun kind of refers to Superman Kryptonite except that it's red instead of green.
- Despite listing as Mythical, it's a common weapon and you can see many players using it. This trait is shared with almost all weapons.
- In the 15.3.1 update, this gun does the fourth most amount of damage per beam. It is outclassed by the Prototype S, the Third Eye, and the One Shot, in that order.
- This weapon was the third most expensive coin weapon, costing 3800 or 1000 to obtain.
- This was one of the most popular weapons ever back in 15.0.0 along with other Mythical weapons due to their one-shot capability, or it takes very few hits to get a kill.
- This, the Secret Forces Rifle and, the One Shot have neon skins.
- This used to be the most expensive weapon in the game. As of 17.0.0, the Neutron Pulsator beats this weapon in terms of high price by 700 coins.
- Currently, this weapon is no longer the highest-damaging sniper, being surpassed by Morgana.
- As of the 7th Pixel Gun 3D anniversary, So they added the Champion Peacemaker and the Champion Mercenary to the Trader's Van so many players predict that they will add the Anti-Champion Rifle to the Trader's Van.
- This has a slightly higher capacity than the Anti-Hero Rifle.