|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
The Anti-Champion Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a Champion-themed Sniper weapon that possesses a 10x scope. It shoots a red laser beam with wall break and high Efficiency. It is a remodel of the Anti-Hero Rifle. It is capable of 1-2 headshots kill at maximum efficiency, low firing rate, average capacity, and low mobility.
It is a reskinned version of the Anti-Hero Rifle with Champion Armor-style colors with a red crystal at the end and a white-and-black magazine with a red cell in the clip of the magazine.
- Use this similarly to the Anti-Hero Rifle.
- Aim for the head for an almost guaranteed kill.
- Use this like any wall-break sniper, it works exactly the same. If you happen to spot a name tag from behind a wall, then try aiming directly below the name tag. With enough skill and practice, you can easily headshot the players and kill them through the wall.
- Keep in mind that there will be damage reduction if you hit someone through a wall.
- Use the rifles 10x zoom in maps such as Ant's Life to maximize the gun's efficiency and accuracy.
- In Flag Capture, if the other team happens to have taken your flag, aim a bit lower for the flag for a chance to kill the flag-bearer, thus buying your team/flag some time and earn extra score.
- This weapon has ridiculous power, killing a max armor player 95% of the time you hit on the body, or guaranteed if landed headshot.
- This weapon has a low capacity, mobility and reloading speed. Try to strafe around using high-jump gear and high mobility weapons and kill the users when they are reloading.
- Get in close range. However, beware that experienced opponents can kill you without the scope.
- Move in zigzag formation to dodge its shots and switch to a superior firerate weapon.
- If the opponent fired a direct hit/miss, take advantage of its beam to hunt 'n kill.
- In Sniper Forts, don't try to camp, even though wall-break reduce damage, this weapon would still deal heavy damage or even kill you if you don't have any armor left.
- Use the Anti-Champion Rifle yourself, as it is extremely effective, and perhaps the only gun that can completely counter this weapon.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make its users less interested in hitting you.
- If the user rocket jumps, wait for the user to rocket jump and then rocket jump to be above the user, giving you an advantage.
- Use area damage weapons to knock off his/her aim.
- Carry an 85 mobility melee such as Katana.
- Always have backup weapons when you are reloading.
- Have a powerful weapon for use in the melee section. A powerful melee or flamethrower is needed for close range.
- Finish off the opponent with a high firerate rifle/SMG/minigun if they survive the first shot.
- It is one of the Champion themed re-skins released in the 13.2.0 update. The other champion themed weapons are Champion Peacemaker, Champion Mercenary, Champion Electric Arc and Champion Solar Cannon.
- This weapon is the only Champion-themed weapon to not start with “Champion”.
- Despite listing as Mythical, it's a common weapon and you can see many players using it. This trait is shared with almost all weapons.
- In the 15.1.0 update, this along with a lot other sniper guns were all reduced to 2 head/body shots kill.
- In the current update, it has been buffed once again to 1-shot kill when fully upgraded.
- In the 15.3.1 update, this gun does the fourth most amount of damage per beam. It is outclassed by the Prototype S, the Third Eye, and the One Shot, in that order.
- It was removed in the 15.5.0 update, but re-added in the 15.9.0 update along with the other Champion weapons.
- Recent polls stated that this is one of the most favored weapons in Pixel Gun 3D.
- Its price became much more expensive than before.
- This weapon is the most expensive coin weapon ever, costing 3800 coins.
- This was one of the most popular weapon ever back in 15.0.0 along with other Mythical weapons due to their one shot capability, or it takes very few hits to get a kill.
- After being available in the Trader's Van in the 16.7.0 update, it was removed from the Armory/Gallery, then it was brought back shortly after. Though it's now unlocked at Level 49 instead of 51.
- This and the Secret Forces Rifle have neon skins.