|“||Antiques, that was previously kept in the Portalius' chambers. People say that the gun has its mystery and no one has understood it still. Except for Portalius himself.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Antique Pistol is a Backup Weapon that was added in the 14.0.0 update.
It is an antiquity-themed pistol that shoots regular bullets. It has decent damage, a decent fire fate, low capacity, and good mobility.
It appears to be a re-skin of the Old Comrade, which is a Soviet-themed Mauser C96 pistol. Unlike it, however, it better resembles what a real C96 looks like and has an overall brown and beige color scheme.
This weapon shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. Due to the fact that its accuracy decreases over time, it can perform best at close to medium range and is best not to shoot by spraying and praying. It also has a somewhat quiet firing sound, so it is easy to go unnoticed while using this weapon.
When reloading, the player inserts bullets from the top of the gun. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to inflict more damage on your opponent.
- You can use this weapon similar to the Old Comrade (PG3D).
- Always pay attention to your ammo count as you would only have 10 shots. Hold or spam this weapon when you know you can hit your target.
- In the hands of a skilled player, this gun is actually very deadly.
- Strafe around the player using a fast firing rate gun or sniper to take them out.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- This weapon is based on the Mauser C96 pistol from World War 1, just like its previous incarnation, the Old Comrade.