|“||Antiques, that was previously kept in the Portalius' chambers. People say that the gun has its mystery and no one has understood it still. Except for Portalius himself.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It appears to be a re-skin of the Old Comrade, which was a Soviet-themed Mauser C96 pistol. Unlike it, however, it better resembles what a real C96 looks like.
It has a decent damage, decent fire fate, low capacity, and good mobility.
- Aim for the head to inflict more damage on your opponent.
- You can use this weapon similar to the Old Comrade (PG3D).
- Always pay attention to your ammo count as you would only have 10 shots. Hold or spam this weapon when you know you can hit your target.
- In the hands of a skilled player, this gun is actually very deadly.
- Strafe around the player using a fast firing rate gun or sniper to take them out.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- This weapon is based on the Mauser C96 pistol from World War 1, just like its previous incarnation, the Old Comrade.