The Anubis is a Special weapon released in the 16.7.0 update for a limited time in the Trader's Van.
It is a large knife-like weapon that shoots tornadoes. It has very good damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 shots with good slowdown.
It appears to be a throwing knife in the form of a gun with a silver/black blade, a yellow handle in the shape of a claw, and the head of the Egyptian god, Anubis.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire a fast tornado. This tornado will pierce through multiple enemies and will explode when it hits an object such as a wall. This tornado will inflict .
When reloading, the user will replace the knife powering the weapon with a new one.
The weapon fires a giant tornado. It has very good damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 shots with good slowdown.
- Use this in small maps like Pool Party.
- Try not to use this for long range because this weapon has bullet travel.
- Use this weapon against a line of enemies.
- As this weapon has a big hit box, it is easy to accidentally hit the floor, so try to maintain the level of look distance by looking away from the ground.
- Try to aim horizontally so the bullet does to touch the floor and stop the projectile.
- This weapon has a huge projectile, so try to use it while taking down multiple enemies at once.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to avoid getting into the user's line of sight or general aiming direction.
- Do not be fooled by its looks since it is a ranged weapon, contrary to what its name suggests.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
This weapon works well for a close-medium, high damaging weapon. Equip a fast firing Primary or Backup to finish players off.
- The weapon was made by Rosixkid Jr as part of a weapon contest hosted by the developers on Discord. The weapon contest name was "Anubis Wrath" and could spawn in Anubis.
- It is a reference to the Egyptian god of death; Anubis.