|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Apocalypse (PG3D).
The Apocalypse is a Heavy weapon introduced in the first version of PGW. It is the first form of the Apocalypse.
It is a long, light green barrel with a black handle hold towards the end. It also has a blue scope. There is a red target dot along the middle.
It has mediocre damage. very low rate of fire, low capacity, and average mobility.
- You can use this weapon well in survival modes, where there are clusters of enemies.
- Due to the effects of this weapon, when it hits a target, all enemies in the surrounding radius of the target will be affected by the blast.
- Time your shots well as it has poor capacity and rate of fire.
- Staying airborne makes you less vulnerable to its projectiles, watch for solid objects, as the user can use the weapon's large blast radius as an advantage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- It was introduced in the first version of the game.