|“||They say this flame doesn't hurt geeks. I won't try it on myself tho.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It features a silver stock, a silver/yellow body with a pistol grip, a large yellow fuel cell, a short barrel, and a large yellow muzzle.
- As it is a flamethrower, use it at close range.
- The Burning attribute can be useful for further damaging an enemy's health.
- When cornered this weapon is excellent at killing a few players before being killed yourself.
- Use this to finish off/weaken opponents.
- Because of the fact it is a flamethrower use it to kill people through the wall if you can see their nametag.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish its user(s) off.
- Strife around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Avoid being too close to the user when attacking him/her.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use long-ranged type of weapons like Primary weapons.
As always, have a good primary weapon of choice (any kind of weapon you choose) and at least one weapon with a scope for long-ranged duels.
- When firing this weapon it sounds very similar to Bowser's flames from Super Mario Bros NES.