The Arcade Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Event Chest.
It takes the appearance of a bulky rifle with a red/white stock, a white body, a red pistol grip, a purple magazine, a pair of purple iron sights on top, a red handguard with a red laser sight embedded, and a red falcon symbol plated on the side of the weapon.
- This weapon deals extremely high damage in close to medium ranges.
- Its accuracy is excellent, due to the fact that it has three barrels.
- It also has the slows down target attribute. This attribute is more powerful in this weapon than many others, such as the Sub-zero and the Storm Trooper Exoskeleton.
- Be aware that you can make stray shots, due to the three-shot feature.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- This is an effective weapon when dealing with melee weapon uses.
- This weapon has a hidden burning sign on the kill icon when the enemy is killed.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strife around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Use a wall break weapon to defeat the projectile's defensive ability.
- Avoid its shots, since you will be slowed down if you do not.
This weapon serves well as an effective general-purpose Primary weapon. Use this in conjunction with either a short range or long range weapon from the Special or Sniper category.
- It's appearance and ability to shoot in multiple directions is based off of the Spread Gun from Contra.
- It is the second weapon to feature the Shooting In Three Directions attribute, the first being the Transformed Machine Gun. Also, it has the exact attributes from the Transformed Machine Gun.
- This weapon also looks like the Pursuer Z3.
- Although the Armory does not say so, this weapon does area damage.