The Archangel is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.5.0 update.
It is a re-skin of the Tactical Bow.
It has a white/yellow finish with white bowstring and illuminated limbolts. It also features a yellow grip and yellow scope.
The arrow itself has black fletching with a white with yellow and black shaft and a light yellow arrowhead.
It is mostly 2 headshots kill to max-armoured players.
It has great damage, good fire rate, and an above average mobility.
- It is effective against anyone using a deadly melee or a flamethrower.
- Be very careful around wallbreak Snipers. If you miss your 1st shot, you will be in great trouble.
- This is a great counter to the Railgun. Due to the Railgun's high recoil, you can easily punish the user if they misfire, which can be hard to do with other weapons.
- Its great firerate also suitable for Sniper Tournament, as it does not need to reload.
- The weapon is extremely accurate, as the crosshair never change.
- Don't hold the fire button when using this weapon, as you won't be able to land a shot. Fire, wait until your crosshair is on the enemy, then shoot again. Otherwise, the reloading animation will mess up your aim. Another possible technique is to just constantly scope.
- Land headshots or/and target weakened opponents for better arrow conserving.
- Get up close, then attack using a deadly close quarter weapon, preferably Ghost Lantern or Soulstone.
- Wallbreak Snipers perform better than this weapon in a sniper duel due to the wallbreak and better scope.
- Attack the sniper from behind for best results.
- Automatic firerate weapon gets the job done.
Other high damage or high fire rate weapons to help out with its DPS and for close range combat. You can also bring a weapon that slows the target such as Death Claws or Dual Cryo Pistols, so you can get a guaranteed hit with the Gadget Block.
- This is one of eleven weapons with the ability to block gadgets, the others being the Ancient Scroll, the Black Hole (weapon), the Duck Hunter, the Inevitability, the Mega-Horn, the Neutron Pulsator, the Sneaky Pistol, the Sword of Silence, the Transformed Blaster and the Void Ray Rifle.
- This weapon might be a re-skin of the Magic Bow with a modified arrow and added glowing animations, but this is unlikely as it looks more like the Tactical Bow.