|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun 3D, see Area 52 Labs.
Area 52 is a Multiplayer Map introduced in the 3.0.0 update, removed in the 3.9.0 update, then brought back shortly after.
It looks like a military lab with a helipad at the center, along with a security HQ and an M1A2 Abrams tank with multiple stacks of boxes. It has portals making it easier to go to other parts of the map. There is a hangar with a spinning saucer, similar to the crashed one and the large one in the room of Area 52. Outside of the map, there are 4 satellite beacons and an asphalted road.
- Pick off users from long range.
- Use the portal to confuse your opponents.
- Try adding a Turret on the spawn points of other players.
- It is based on Area 51.
- In the spawn point for one team, there is a stone with a passable portal crystal.
- It references Gordon, the said creator of the Prototype in the Pixel Gun World forum.
- This was in Team Fight before, but it got removed, then brought back as a Deathmatch map.
- There has been a fan theory that the Area 51 map in campaign mode is near Area 52 for its background, in the desert, and for its area section, Area 51 and 52.