|“||This RPG requires reloading after every shot, however you will have plenty of time. Each rocket is separated into a big and several smaller ones. When they are exploding, you have time to drink coffee.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
If you were looking for the pet, see Armadillo (Pet)
As of then, the Upgraded Battle Pass was the only way to obtain its parts. (The final parts are unlocked at Upgraded Battle Pass Lv 30).
Amadillo is a military themed heavy that shoots out blue missles. It has a slow fire rate, low capacity and low mobility.It can 1 shot a max armoured player with 1 direct hit.
It appears to be a blue and teal rocket launcher with a scope on the side. The rim of the front hole and the exhaustion pipe are colored red. It seems to have a metal handle at the bottom.
Whenever the weapon is fired, a blue missile will come out from its "hole" and travel through the air. The missile will explode at a limited time or whenever it hits a wall or a player.
When the player shoots a missile, they will put the gun vertically to put a missile inside through its "back hole" and ready to move on and shoot another one. It has no delay animation.
The Armadillo does extreme amounts of damage, has a low fire rate, low mobility, and a tiny capacity. Despite this weapon lacking in mobility, fire rate, and capacity; it can insta-kill max armored players and it gives an armor boost along with cluster bomb and an amazing 8x zoom. (However, following the module update, players often had more powerful modules to counter this weapon, so now it is not as devasting as it once was.)
- Use this like the Christmas Ultimatum, hence its Cluster Bomb attribute.
- Hide in the safe or uncommon areas, if you wish to reload.
- Use the 8x scope for long-distance eliminating.
- Beware that this weapon's rockets have travel time.
- It is recommended to use this weapon against groups of enemies to easily benefit from both Cluster Bomb and area damage attribute.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade and kill the enemies caught in the black hole for easy kills and points.
- If you’re good at aiming, you can fly really high with your jetpack, land a shot on an enemy. This gives you a Death From Above Kill and extra points!
- Use this in small maps like Colloseum (PG3D) (Multiplayer) to maximize the use of the cluster bombs.
- Overpower its users with high fire rate weapons.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Its reloading speed is not good, so you can disorient them (by automatic/explosive weapons) when they are in that scenario.
- Kill them with a one shot sniper before they can fire this at you. The One Shot and Anti-Champion Rifle do nicely.
- Initial release.
- Severely nerfed.
- It is extremely hard to find someone who is still one-shot by this weapon.
- Its damage got buffed, make this a little bit better than Corn Launcher.
- This and all weapons that have cluster bomb attribute have a buff in term of damage.
- This, along with weapons that has cluster bomb attribute have their cluster bomb nefted, only dealing 3/4 the old damage.
- The weapon design is based on the Carl Gustaf recoilless rifle.
- The design itself is heavily based from the Apocalypse (PG3D).
- This weapon seems to be a better version of the Corn Launcher because it has similar stats as they have the same efficiency, fire rate, capacity, mobility, and they even both have the cluster bomb ability. The Armadillo also seems to have armor bonus and an 8x scope and it’s technically easier to obtain. However, its ammo capacity is twice lower. Overall, you should choose the Armadillo over the Corn Launcher.
- It is the only Heavy weapon that has the 8x scope.
- This weapon's reloading sound is the same to Rocket Launcher.