|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
It is a normal Stalker, but with big teeth and colored black. It has 6 pairs of short, spider-like legs that it uses to walk (or crawl) towards the player.
It will move around or over cars to get to the player, and attacks by bashing its head to you several times when he is close enough. It has normal maneuvering skills for the surroundings.
- This boss and the overall creature and the type of the Stalker are all based on creepers from the game: Minecraft. The older version slightly resembles an Enderman.
- This boss was removed from the Bridge campaign in the 11.0.0 update and was replaced by the Infected Truck Driver.
- There was a bug that allowed it to climb on the large city bus on the map prior to its removal.
- Its stats is exactly the same as the Pharaoh Stalker
- It was also replaced by the Pharaoh Stalker in Arena.
- Bosses like this were removed and replaced for being less-detailed.
- It has other counterparts Stalker, Pharaoh Stalker
- A biggified version of this boss can be fought in Pixel Gun World's arena mode