|“||An enchanted artifact using infinite power of the ancient Mayan curses. The artifact contains an almighty creature that feeds Pistol with its power.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Artefact is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update.
The weapon comes both with a golden artifact with magical powers and a handgun. It deals a good amount of damage when combined with , has a decent fire rate and mobility with an average ammo capacity for a Backup weapon.
It is a small golden statue depicting a humanoid figure paired with a stone/iron pistol. The pistol has black-green scheme and a dagger attached to its grip and trigger guard, and a blade for its iron sight.
When the fire button is pressed, the pistol will fire a yellow bullet made up of souls as seen from muzzle flash. When an enemy is hit, they will be receive more damage from the attacker.
When reloading, the user will use the artifact to transfer more souls into the weapon, seen from the translucent white stream coming from the artifact.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Artefact always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- It has the attribute "More Damage To The Cursed", meaning that the second shot will deal more damage.
- Use this in close to medium range as this has bullet travel.
- Reload frequently if you’re low on ammo.
- Use it on a group of enemies since this weapon has area damage.
- Attack the user from long-ranges.
- Any automatic weapons can overpower its users.
- Try to use a shotgun to end the user quickly before the attribute, More Damage To The Cursed kicks in.
Bring any long-ranged weapon.
- The figure blinks its eyes when reloading.
- The statue looks a lot like a Golem's face from Minecraft.
- The statue is also found in Aztec Temple.