|“||The dream of impressionist. Shoot your enemies using all colours of the rainbow, paint the neighborhood with bright explosions, adding more diversity to the grey landscapes of Block-Francisco||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Automatic Decorator is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.1.1 update.
It is a Christmas-themed gun that shoots colorful and explosive ornaments. The weapon has an above-average fire rate, average capacity, and average mobility.
It appears to be a minigun sort of weapon due to the 4 barrels in the front. It also has Christmas colors and it seems to have its barrels loaded with ornaments (hence the name Automatic Decorator).
This weapon shoots colorful and explosive ornaments with a colorful blast radius on impact and medium bullet travel time. These projectiles have a looping shot attribute, which means that they are shot in an arc trajectory.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip from the bottom of this weapon and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for a group of foes to maximize the Area Damage.
- Strafe a lot if the opponent is using a weapon such as B.E.A.S.T or Toxic Bane so as to not get hurt by status effects.
- This weapon is not great for Rocket Jumping due to the high self-explosion damage it deals.
- If you can, pull in foes using a Singular Grenade or use Sticky Candy to hold them in place and wreak havoc.
- This excels in Arena. There will be lots of monsters, and if you can follow the above tip, you can kill ten or even fifteen foes in a single shot.
- Use this with the Burning Tiara or Ninja Tabi so as to get to foes quickly and blow them up.
- It is a minigun-like weapon, meaning that it can be spammed by holding down the fire button. But beware of the looping shot and it shoots slower than most automatic/semi-automatic weapons.
- You can use this for rocket jumping, but do it with caution.
- Pick off the user from a long range.
- However, be aware that this weapon can easily take you out if you don't take them out.
- Attack the user at close range with a Melee weapon.
- Carry a good Sniper such as the One Shot or Anti-Hero Rifle to attack enemies at long range.
- Equip a fast firing Primary
The weapon is released
- The ammo loaded into the barrels of this weapon look like ornaments or some sort of balloon.
- When the ammo is shot, the ornaments change color.
- This is one of only three Christmas weapons that are available through the Chest event, the other two being the Candy Baton and Christmas Sword.
- This is the only one of the recent Christmas weapons not to be in the Cyber Santa set.
- If a player bought the Winter Bundle in the lobby for $10, they would get this gun as an add on. However, this weapon was later removed from the bundle.
- Despite being called ‘automatic’, it is actually not, having the single shots attribute instead, albeit with a high firing rate