|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Aztec Temple is one of the many maps available in the Map Selection.
The map is located within a jungle and made to emulate the real world temples built by Aztecs. It has various passageways and rooms that are overgrown with vines, weeds, and moss. There are many pillars brought to the ground from years of disrepair. It has a canal going beneath the temple that can be used to ambush players above ground. The temple appears to be undergoing excavation due to all the boxes scattered around and the dug up skeletons (that looks like the same ones from the map, Cemetery) in one room.
- This map is most likely based on the Counter-Strike map "de_aztec".
- This is one of the oldest maps still used to date, being introduced back in version 4.0
- There used to be a glitch that allowed players to travel inside many of the walls, however this was later patched by the Pixel Gun Company.
- The 2 skeletons might be related to the deceased Aztec people, currently this is unknown.
- The map has been removed in the 10.3.0 update as part of the removal of "unpopular maps".
- However, it has returned in the 15.8.0 update, just redesigned as a winter map.