The Bad Doctor is a Special weapon added in the 11.0.0 update.
It has a metallic frame, seemingly a pneumatic crossbow-like weapon exception with a clip of syringes. It has a green, black, and white scheme with purple liquid in the syringes. It has a red striped white handle and a wooden handguard. Near the syringe clips, it states "BD" in red, which is the short term for the weapon itself (Bad Doctor).
It has great damage, good fire rate, low capacity and good mobility.
- Add the Voodoo Doll as a poison perk.
- Use this in close to medium range, due to this having a slightly slow bullet travel time.
- Since this has poison shots, you can just wait until the enemy dies, but of course, go for other medium range targets and strafing.
- Don't stop strafing while trying to kill.
- Conserve ammo and time your shots.
- If possible, try to land headshots for increased Efficiency.
- Utilize the scope if you wish using this weapon in long range.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Due to its low capacity, its users can't last long in prolonged combats.
- A high firerate weapon forces him/her flee, causing him/her losing control.
- Area damage weapon cause knockback, disorientating the wielder.
- If necessary, use Reflect or Time Machine to buy you some time.
- Use this weapon yourself if all else failed.
- Have a long range weapon with instant bullet travel time.
- A melee that has Mobility of 85.
- A fast firing weapon for counter-ambush tactic..
- It is based on Team Fortress 2's Medic's Crusader's Crossbow and Syringe Gun, but combined and given with special properties in PG3D.
- This, and the Shuriken Thrower are the only Special weapons that are scoped.
- This, the Poison Hunter, and some other weapons have the Poison Shots attribute.
- It is another secret weapon revealed in the Pixel Gun Company's Facebook page.
- This weapon's appearance somewhat resembles the Stake Launcher from Respawnables.
- This is a 2 shots kill within the 15.2.0 update.