|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Bad Doctor is a Special weapon added in the 11.0.0 update.
It has a metallic frame, seemingly a pneumatic crossbow-like weapon exception with a clip of syringes. It has a green, black, and white scheme with purple liquid in the syringes. It has a red striped white handle and a wooden handguard. Near the syringe clips, it states "BD" in red, which is the short term for the weapon itself (Bad Doctor).
It has great damage, good fire rate, low capacity and good mobility.
- Add the Voodoo Doll as a poison perk.
- Use this in close to medium range, due to this having a slightly slow bullet travel time.
- Since this has poison shots, you can just wait until the enemy dies, but of course, go for other medium range targets and strafing.
- Don't stop strafing while trying to kill.
- Conserve ammo and time your shots.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Due to its low capacity, its users can't last long in prolonged combats.
Have a long range weapon with instant bullet travel time.
- It is based on Team Fortress 2's Medic's Crusader's Crossbow and Syringe Gun, but combined and given with special properties in PG3D.
- This, and the Shuriken Thrower are the only Special weapons that are scoped.
- This, the Poison Hunter, and some other weapons have the Poison Shots attribute.
- It is another secret weapon revealed in the Pixel Gun Company's Facebook page.
- This weapon's appearance somewhat resembles the Stake Launcher from Respawnables.
- This is a 2 shot kill with the up1 in the 15.2.0 update.
- it is unknown if this is a glitch or not due to the fact that pixel gun 3D don’t buff things like this often.