The Balloon Cannon is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It has a blue and gray shoulder stock, it has a yellow nozzle with a yellow clip of 3 balloons with a scale very similar to the Water Rifle's and the Water Pistol's and it has an unreal scope. It also has two upgrades.
When fired, a light blue projectile will propel and release balloons upon impact.
It has low lethality, a normal rate of fire, low capacity, and normal mobility for all levels.
- Due to its strong knockback, it can be utilized against melee users.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kills.
- You can use this without effort during Sandbox mode because that mode is for socializing casually.
- You can use it for fun, but it, however, doesn't have too much specialty.
- Due to its low mobility, use this by being a defensive role.
- Predict where opponents are and aim where they will be, but not where they are currently.
- This weapon really shines when you have someone cornered/trapped. Try to catch them indoors where they can't have much maneuverability for dodging. Paired with the area damage, finishing them off shouldn't be too hard.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Avoid the balloon projectiles when attacking the user.
Have a Sniper, a Backup, and a Heavy of your choice ready to be used when this weapon runs out of ammo.
- Even though it has a scope, It is nonfunctional.
- When the weapon first came out, It was in the Special section.
- It is the only Primary weapon, apart from the Bee Swarm Spell, that acts more like a weapon from a different category.
- In the 12.5.0 update, players in a Sandbox match could utilize all Sandbox weapons for free.
- There exists its gum-themed reskin.