The Bat'o'Hawk is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Superhero Trader's Van event in the armory.
It is a bat/superhero-themed tomahawk that is thrown to hit a player. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, and decent mobility. It is 2-3 shots with bleeding.
It is a tomahawk similar to the Tactical Tomahawk's design.
The weapon has a grey shaft connected to a grey blade in the shape of a Batarang. at the tip, with a yellow handle, at the bottom of the weapon.
The player throws this weapon to deal damage to the player. When used, this weapon rotates through the air until it hits an object. This shows that it has a medium bullet travel time. Moreover, this weapon has a bleeding effect, making an opponent hit by this weapon lose extra health for a few seconds. It can also pierce through players.
This weapon has a single-shot system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- Aim at the head to deal more damage.
- Do not stop moving when using this weapon.
- The weapon's travel time diminishes this weapon's effectiveness at long range. However, it can be used effectively at close to medium ranges, depending on the player's skill.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then throw it.
- Using this weapon against weakened players will finish them off quickly.
- Keep in mind that skilled users will be able to finish you off quickly, so a 'hit and run' strategy is recommended.
- Strafe while he is lobbing this weapon, so he will just waste time and ammo in doing this.
- Pick off these users from long ranges.
- When locked on, use a gadget such as robot samuari or ninja shurikens to fight back, or something like jetpack or demon stone to escape. Though beware of a very skilled ninja shurikens user if you use a robot samuari, as they can easily get very close to you and one shot you and the samuari at very close ranges with a headshot, while you have to beware of the timing of the tomahawk if you’re trying to escape, because it might hit you midair, causing you to either take lots of damage, or fall and die on ant’s life if you’re planning to use demon stone, so carrying an extra jet pack if you’re using demon stone, or at least have a dark force saber or killer whale to get back on.
- Never be fooled by its looks, since it is essentially a throwing weapon.
Equip a weapon with a better range and a larger capacity.
- The weapon itself is a reference to Batman and his Batarangs.
- It is a 2 shot when maxed out.
- This is the only Trader's Van weapon to be in Battle Royale.
- It is one of the derivatives of the Tactical Tomahawk.