|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
- For the pet, see Bat (Pet).
This monster appears to be a bat with red eyes, a pair of wings, tiny legs, ears, and 4 fangs: the longer fangs grow on the sides of its upper jaw while the shorter ones sit in a default position. Its body has a leathery, crimson, and light red appearance.
It will fly towards the player, dealing moderate damage. When flying they don't make a lot of noise so if you don't look up they can deal massive damage to you in swarms.
- Simply use a good sniper to take these out.
- Aim for the head to kill it faster and conserve ammo.
- Aim with good accuracy because it is hard to hit this mob or monster.
- This has longer fangs, while the pet version has shorter, but pointed, fangs.
- This is the only enemy that has the same species of a different Pet in the game.
- It has a different sound effect than a normal attacking sound. The Bat's attack sound is like a stabbing sound and the normal attack sound is like a tearing flesh.