The Battle Grainthrowers is a Backup weapon introduced in the 17.5.0 update.
It is a dual wielded chicken themed Backup weapon. It is commonly used in medium range battles. It has high damage, fast fire rate, high capacity, and low mobility.
It's a duel wielded minigun like pistol with a chicken face on the side of both weapons, it holds grains inside of its magazine.
The user wields them with both hands. This weapon shoots what is presumably grains that have an instant travel time. It requires to spin up before firing since it is a Minigun weapon.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out from both guns and replaced with a new one. This weapon has a small fixed delay.
- Use it like the Minigun Pistol.
- This weapon is a good anti-air so it can kill Jetpack users very fast.
- Spin up the weapon when you expect enemies coming.
- When you see its users at close range, use a high DPS weapon like the Neon Fighter to counter its users.
- Use a sniper weapon to kill them at very long range.
Equip a high mobility weapon.
- Initial release.
- It has the same spin up sound as the Impulse Minigun.
- The word "Grainthrower" is a play-on-words with Flamethrower.
- This is the second backup weapon to have the Minigun attribute, The first being Minigun Pistol.
- This is also the first weapon that comes in two that are miniguns.