It features a wooden/bronze body in the shape of a horn, red/white wings, and a large dragon skull with red eyes.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this weapon being a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if attacked.
- Target players who are using heavier weapons, as you can catch up and attack them.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade and then watch the sparks fly by firing at those unfortunate to be in the vortex.
- This can be useful for taking down invisible players.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use a long-ranged type of weapons like primary weapons.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users. This is key for reducing the risk of taking heavy damage and/or inability to jump when hit.
- This weapon does quick damage over quick time, so try and escape their vision.
- Avoid the user after they reload, and attack quickly during their reload.
- Hold out a weapon with low weight at low health and run.
Have a long ranged weapon, as this is a short ranged weapon.
- Despite being a flamethrower, it acts like a single shots weapon. This makes it the only flamethrower to behave this way.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.